We are nearing the end of the 2015 and that means it’s an important time of the year to reasses your health needs and choose the perfect medical plan for 2016. If you are wanting to change plans and need to find out which plan would suit your health position the best, contact us for advice aswell as the advantages and disadvantages of your decision. Please note changes must be made before 15 December 2015.
Discovery Health have launched a new plan – The Smart Plan.
This is geared to the younger generation of medical aid member not to say the older wiser generation cannot give this plan a try.
Please note: You HAVE to have a smart phone to benefit from this plan.
The Vitality benefit is always enhancing itself.
Below are the details on:
1) The Latest Discovery App
2) Active Rewards
3) Vitality Gym Benefits
4) The Changes in points allocation for 2016
- Gym benefit 2016 activation fee will be R1 450
- Benefit discount will be 75% (Decreased from 80% in 2015)
- Additional cashback of 25% (total 100% free gym benefit) Dependent on meeting weekly goals.
- Discount paid back into your bank account.
- 100 points per gym visit down form (150)
- Up to 3000 points per activity
- All other changes below
The Chalford Wealth Team