Discovery July 2016 update
Add a KAUAI meal at a discounted price when claiming your Vitality Active Reward
From 2 July 2016, Vitality Active Rewards members who achieve their weekly goals and choose the KAUAI WiCode can add a healthy meal (breakfast, any wrap, or any salad or bowl) at a healthy price when they redeem their WiCode for a free hot drink, small smoothie or raw juice.
What’s the offer?
- 1 x free drink PLUS add any *Breakfast for R30 Offer is valid on all breakfast menu items, excluding Smoked Trout Scrambled Eggs, Smoked Trout Omelette and Full Breakfast. Breakfast may only be ordered until 12pm in all KAUAI retail stores.
- 1 x free drink PLUS add any wrap for R40 Offer excludes all Grab & Go fridge items as well as snacks
- 1 x free drink PLUS add any salad / any bowl for R50 Offer includes Protein Plate and Carb Conscious Protein Plate in selected KAUAI stores in Virgin Active Health Clubs.
*T & C’s apply.
How to earn Vitality points from August 2016
- You’ll be able to earn points by taking part in any timed and verified race event locally or internationally in the disciplines of cycling, walking/running, swimming and major multisport events.
- For members who are just starting out, we’re re-introducing the popular 50 points category for tracking 5 000 steps a day.
- There will be a new heart rate points category for workouts between 60 and 69% and between 70 and 79% of age-related maximum heart rate.
- We’ve got a new Endurance and High Performance category to enable points earning for longer duration workouts.
- The weekly maximum goal will be lowered to 900 points (from 1 200) for all Vitality Active Rewards members (excluding those in the new Endurance and High Performance category). The weekly maximum goal will remain 600 points for at-risk members with certain chronic conditions, health concerns during pregnancy, or members aged 65+ with risk factors.
Get geared up with Totalsports
Get the right fitness gear to complement your workout. Buying the right gear for your workout has never been more rewarding.
Shop and get up to 25% cash back when you buy your HealthyGear items at any Totalsports store or from www.totalsports.co.za. PLUS, Vitality members who have activated the HealthyGear benefit can get R150 off their HealthyGear basket of R2 000 or more. Offer valid until 31 August 2016.
How do I get the R150 saving?
- Spend R2 000 or more on HealthyGear items at Totalsports.
- Use or swipe your HealthyGear card in-store or online .
- Online shoppers will need to insert the unique code TS2000 to get the R150 off. Terms and conditions apply.
Activate the HealthyGear benefit today, to start earning cash back.
Celebrate National Women’s Day outdoors at the Totalsports Women’s Race
The Totalsports Women’s Race in honour of National Women’s Day is happening in Durban, Johannesburg and Cape Town this year. You can choose between a distance of 5 km or 10 km. Join us on these dates for this celebratory running event:
- Cape Town: 9 August
New Travel partner announced
We are excited to announce the addition of Tempest Car Hire to the Vitality car hire benefit. Vitality members can now save up to 35% on the lowest available car rental rates when booking domestic car hire through Tempest Car Hire. The existing benefit with Europcar remains unchanged and members will still qualify for a saving of up to 35%.
Save up to 35% on car hire and stand a chance to WIN!
More Vitality travel benefits and savings
Members also get great savings of up to 35% on local and international flights through kulula.com, British Airways (operated by Comair), British Airways International, Emirates and Qantas.
Find out more about our fantastic travel benefits and use the cash you save to spoil yourself or loved ones. So go on – take that well-deserved break and enjoy your Vitality travel rewards today.